Sunday, August 23, 2015

Corn Potage Chips

Corn Potage Chips
(Japan Crate: July 2015)


Melissa Says:

I'm actually still eating these as I write this review. :)

They taste like a puffy, air-filled creamed corn. Really a good taste sensation, and kinda fun to eat. Not only that, but the package had a picture of a happy pot on it!

Reminds me a bit of funky chip flavors, like ketchup or something. 

Would eat again, but not go out of my way to get more. (But hey, if we happened to find them again......)

Kimberly Says:

The package is super cute. I don't know, I just like when things are smiling at me. xD

When you open the bag, you get a puff of CORN smell. There is NO doubt that this is very, very CORN.

The puffs are a cute shape. I actually like it better than normal cheese puff shapes - only one bite to eat these, but without being too small like cheese balls.

It's about normal for a puffed snack texture - maybe a little 'softer' than some, which I like.

As for taste? Well, it is DEFINITELY like a can of creamed corn hid in a cheese puff in order to punch me in the taste buds. xD

Supposedly it's some kind of corn soup flavor, but it just tastes EXACTLY like creamed corn to me. Tasty!

I don't think I could eat a whole bag of these by myself (I type as I continue to munch slowly on them). However I would definitely eat these again, if I found them somewhere and they weren't too expensive.

The one downside I'm noticing is that the taste really sticks with you...and sticks with you...and sticks with you. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment