Thursday, September 3, 2015

Ramune Marble Gum

Ramune Marble Gum
(Japan Crate: June 2015)

[Japan Crate description: Citrus-y and delicious ramune flavored gumballs. These pack a small hint of fizziness just like a real Japanese ramune soda]


Kimberly Says:

So I have to admit that when we picked this one to taste tonight, I already knew I liked it - this is from the original Japan crate, most of which we've already eaten. :)

In fact, I had to pull the bag out of my purse where I've been keeping it, and we're lucky there was any left to taste for the review!

I love the taste of these gumballs, but I wish they were larger, and that the flavor lasted longer.
They're so small that you have to eat a couple to get a decent size, and even then the flavor only last for a few minutes.

However, it's delicious enough that that's only a minor complaint. The flavor is fun, with the sensation of fizziness without actually HAVING fizziness.

Not only would I choose to eat this again, but I will actually be disappointed when I run out of it. :)

Melissa Says:

Ramune gum doesn’t have a whole lot of taste, but it’s got quite the texture. For at least 2-3 minutes, you’re chewing and it feels like bubbles! Somehow it pulls off the feeling of carbonation without carbonation. 

Beyond that, though, it lacks any kind of real flavor (definitely after a few minutes). I’d probably pick other kinds of gum over it…or maybe I’ll put it with another kind of gum? 

Either way, it’s not something I’d choose specifically to chew on.

No comments:

Post a Comment