Monday, September 5, 2016

Hia Shuwa Cola

Hia Shuwa Cola
(Japan Crate: December 2015)

[Japan Crate description: A cola flavored adventure with 3 different levels: Fizzy, soothing, and gummy. Each bag also includes one big tropical flavored hard candy.]


Kimberly Says:

I got one of the fizzy candies. It...wasn't bad. I actually kind of liked it and the way it popped against my tongue. I don't understand why so many things in the Japan crates are soda flavored, though. xD

It wasn't...bad, but it wasn't thrilling.

Melissa Says:

While one of them was fizzy, I had the “soothing” candy. It had a covering of sugar over a normal, cola-flavored candy. It was as it said – oddly very soothing! I wouldn’t mind having it again. I didn’t have all of it, though, since it gets boring after a while. Tasted exactly like cola, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment