Monday, September 12, 2016

Meiji Fran - Chocolate Cream

Meiji Fran - Chocolate Cream
(Japan Crate: September 2015)

[Japan crate description: Meiji's take on Pocky. Each thick cookie stick is made with real butter & covered in a generous layer of whipped chocolate cream.]


Melissa Says:

This was amazing chocolate! It was smooth and yummy. The stick was fairly flavorless, but it provided a good crunch in the chocolate. I definitely will eat more of these. It was really good!

Kimberly Says:

After the bleh and meh of the previous candies, we decided to go for some chocolate. xD

It was really good! Thicker than a pocky stick, and with MUCH nicer chocolate, it was delicious. I don't think my tongue totally forgave me for the spicy sticks, but this candy certainly made it happier with me. x3

No comments:

Post a Comment