Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Hot Chili Salad Pretz

Hot Chili Salad Pretz
(Japan Crate: November 2015)

[Japan Crate description: A Japanese take on a tasty Thai dish, these crispy sticks are packed with flavors ranging from chili spice to basil and spring onion. Which flavor sticks out the most to you?]


Kimberly Says:

This was a strange mixture of bland and spicy. At first there...really wasn't any flavor. As I continued to eat, though, the spiciness came through at the back of my tongue and moved forward, until my whole mouth was hot...but still no real flavor.

It's not often I outright don't like something...but I didn't like this one. >.<

Melissa Says:

They were really kind of just flavorless when first eaten – a mushy stick of nothingness. But then, it begins to burn at the back of the mouth. It moved forward as I ate the rest of the stick, burning up and down my tongue.

It wasn’t bad, all considered, but I definitely wouldn’t be eating more of them. I’m rather fond of my taste buds as they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment