Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Sour Lemon Gum

Sour Lemon Gum
(Japan Crate: July 2015)

[Japan crate description: 10 pieces of super sour lemon gum that will leave you feeling like the lemon on the package.]



Kimberly Says:

You know how they say 'Don't judge a book by its cover'?

JUDGE THIS BOOK BY ITS COVER.

It's called 'Sour Lemon Gum', the package shows a lemon with sour faces, everything about it warns you of sourness...AND WITH REASON.

I mean, I like sour stuff. I eat it a lot. And my eyes were watering from the intensity of this sourness.

It was delicious, but I won't be eating any more, because it's just TOO intense.

Hey, unlike most of the gum so far, though, the flavor lasts quite a long time...or maybe it just FELT long. xD

Melissa Says:

You open the package, and bam. There it is: lemon. After you take the foil off the gum, it gets worse. Sniff the gum itself? Lemon, overpoweringly lemon. After you put it in your mouth, you get to die from sour lemon flavor. And not only is it lemon flavored, not only is it sour, it's the longest lasting gum we've had yet. It was a good 2-3 minutes of pure agony, trying to keep from choking and dying on laughter, spit, or tears. It was so overpoweringly lemon, I'm pretty sure some of my taste buds died while I was chewing. 

All in all, I'd likely not have more later. Not that it wasn't humorous, but that I rather like my taste buds intact! 

(It's great for a one-time experience, though. Only if you aren't totally against overpoweringly sour stuff, though.)

No comments:

Post a Comment