Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Wow, Such Banana?!

Wow, Such Banana?!
(Japan Crate: August 2015)

[Japan crate description: A chocolate cream filled marshmallow banana with a hilarious name.]


Kimberly Says:

Wow, it's...such banana. xD

It's very intensely banana tasting. Like...90 percent banana, 9 percent marshmallow, and 1 percent chocolate.

It's sort of like eating a banana flavored Moon Pie without the crunchy parts.

I"m not a huge banana fan, but if someone handed me one I'd probably eat it again, I guess.

Melissa Says:

We pulled it out of its package, and it's just a yellow lump. Then, we squished it, and it squished a bit.

A chocolate-banana coating, which was pretty fun to squish. After taking a bite, you get hit in the head with banana flavoring. (Not actually that bad, after the Tomyum food)

It was very reminiscent of a Moon Pie, except oval, lacking a crunchy layer, and tasting incredibly of banana. In fact, I couldn't taste any chocolate.

I was pretty impressed. Overall, though, I'd eat more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment