Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Pokemon Puzzle Gum

Pokemon Puzzle Gum
(Japan Crate: August 2015)

[Japan crate description: Enjoy some gum while you piece together your Pokemon sticker puzzle.]


Kimberly Says:

This was...underwhelming. Big giant package for two sheets of stickers - one a large single one, the other one the 'puzzle', and a square piece of gum maybe an inch by inch in size.

The stickers are unique, I don't know what I'll do with them. I'll hold onto them, I suppose. (These ones had Yvetal and Xerneas on them)

The gum was...soooooo sweet. It was like I had dumped a spoonful of sugar into my mouth and started chewing. After the sourness of the cotton candy we'd just had, it was almost painfully sweet. There was no other real flavor, though. Just bland and sugar.

Melissa Says:

It's mainly just sugar-flavored gum, with a Pokemon card puzzle with it. The gum was pretty bland, almost as if you ate straight sugar out of the package. The card has Yveltal and Xerneas on it. 

Probably would not choose to eat again.

No comments:

Post a Comment