Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Puzzle & Dragons x Bikkuman Wafer

Puzzle & Dragons x Bikkuman Wafer
(Japan Crate: August 2015)

[Japan crate description: Fans of P&D or Bikkuriman will recognize some of these characters. A tasty chocolate water w/collectible playing card.]


Melissa Says:

Though the show…movie…book? whatever! characters were completely unrecognizable to we Americans, the wafer was pretty good. It tastes like those waffle cookies, with a very thick layer of chocolate in the middle. Actually pretty close to badly melted s'more taste, actually. The card we got in it looks cool, and that's about all I can say about it. 

All in all, I'd probably eat another of the wafers, recognizable characters or no.

Kimberly Says:

This was a messy one. When I opened the package I was showered in wafer cookie dust. xD

It's pretty good. Like an American wafer cookie, but with a thicker, almost crunchy chocolate filling. It doesn't melt in the mouth as much as crunch into a paste.

But it was tasty. I enjoyed eating it, and we ate it all before I remembered that I needed to take pictures. xD


No comments:

Post a Comment