Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Creamy Melon Soda

Creamy Melon Soda
(Japan Crate: August 2015)

[Japan crate description: Delicious and creamy soda with a nice melon flavor. Melon might be your new favorite soda flavor!]


Melissa Says:

This is something between cantaloupe and honeydew, in smell and taste. I’m not sure which it is, but whatever it is, it’s good. The taste shifts between the two, and it has the fizziness of soda. 

Though it was a bit of a surprise how loud it was when it popped open! 

I would drink it again if given a chance.

Kimberly Says:

Cute little can, to start with. I like the design of it, and I don't feel like my fingers are short and tiny. xD

This soda smells and tastes EXACTLY like honeydew melon. I feel like someone just juiced a honeydew and injected it with carbonation. (Although once in a while when it sits on my tongue it kind of tastes like cantaloupe, too. Strange.)

I'm not normally fond of fruit flavored sodas, but this one is quite delicious. I had a hard time sharing and not just chugging the whole thing myself. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment