Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tom Yum Pretz

Tom Yum Pretz
(Japan Crate: August 2015)

[Japan crate description: (There is no description for this one)]


Melissa Says:

They look like those Pringle's sticks, even down to the packaging. However, they aren't quite so nice and friendly.

Once you take a bite, you get the lime flavoring for a bit. Then, slowly, like a dragon in the back of your mouth, your throat and back of your mouth just burn. It does not lie when it says hot.

As I am not quite so fond of spicy things, it's definitely not one I'd eat again. It tasted good, but…the flames are killer! (I was racing for a water bottle!)

Kimberly Says:

Man, I wish I'd gotten the soy sauce flavor instead of this one. It's very rare for me to outright dislike something we get, but I'll just say it outright.

Bleh.

Okay, so, actual review.

Smells weird (lime mixed with...something), tastes awful. First you taste lime, then you get kicked in the mouth with weird tasting spicy blech.

Not eating any more, not ever buying if I get the chance.

Just...blech.

No comments:

Post a Comment