Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Potekoro Cubes

Potekoro Cubes
(Japan Crate: July 2015)

[Japan crate description: Savory bite-sized cubes with bold black pepper.]


Kimberly Says:

So I knew going in what these would taste like - we opened this package a while ago and have been snacking on it off and on. xD

(Actually, I even took it in to work and shared with my coworkers - I do that a lot, to mixed reviews. x3 )

I really like these. They're delicious and crunchy and addicting.

After much discussion about them with various people, I've come up with how to describe them to someone who hasn't tasted them:
Take some McDonald's french fries and cut them into cubes. Drizzle them with oil, sprinkle with black pepper, bake until crispy like a crouton, and you'd end up with something that tastes just like this.

Definitely would eat again, will be sad when they're all gone.

Melissa Says:

These are weird, little fried-crunchy potato-like crisps…that are cubed. They are also a bit spicy. 

The seasoning is pretty good, making them a fun-to-eat snack which leaves quite the aftertaste. (Luckily for me, we didn’t end on them, or else I’d likely still be tasting it.) 

They’re pretty good, so I’d likely eat them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment