Thursday, September 3, 2015

Kids Beer

Kids Beer
(Japan Crate: July 2015)

[Japan crate description: Of course there's no alcohol in this yummy apple soda]


Kimberly Says:

Okay, so, they have Apple Beer in a couple of soda fountains around here, and I've tried it, and...it's absolutely disgusting.
So I was...concerned, to say the least.

When we opened it and it smelled super, super sweet, though, I started to feel relieved.
Only slightly, because MAN it smells sweet.

Basically it tastes overwhelmingly of cream soda, with a slight (very, very, very slight) apple taste.

I wouldn't go out and buy it, certainly, because it's waaaay too sweet for me, but I like drinking it once. Just once, though. xD

Melissa Says: 

We approached this one with more worry than others. One of the soda flavors we’ve tried out of fountains is apple beer, and that is some nasty stuff. 

However, we realized this smells incredibly sweet, and tastes like crème rather than apple. There’s a bit of an apple aftertaste, but it tastes (thankfully!) better than apple beer. 

The best part is, we have more of it to drink. Hey, if that was a choice to drink, I’d consider it.


No comments:

Post a Comment